$1,500 Scholarship is offered every year to a deserving individual, who is pursuing a career in an aviation-related field. The applicant must be a high school graduate or graduating the year they are applying for the scholarship and be enrolled in or graduated from an education institution with an aviation-related program. The applicant does not have to be a member of The International Cessna 170 Association. The applicant can be a part-time or full-time student. Download, fill out, and then send an application to:
The International Cessna 170 Association
22 Vista View Lane
Cody, WY 82414-9606
The application postmark deadline is April 30th each year. Applications may be emailed to email@example.com by midnight Eastern time on April 30th. If you are emailing your application, we prefer to receive all documents as one file. Do not both mail and email your application.
Share this poster about the scholarship opportunity.
Share your love of aviation. Give to TIC170A’s Scholarship Fund.
- Are you awarding the scholarships this year? Yes, it is an annual scholarship.
- When is the application due? By midnight Eastern time on April 30th each year.
- Does full or part-time student mean only at a flight school? No, any school with an aviation-related program.
- I am in high school, can I still apply? Yes, but you must have graduated to receive the scholarship.
- I’m in college in a non-aviation program but also enrolled in a flight school. Do I qualify for the scholarship? Yes.
- Does enrolling in a military program to become a pilot qualify for the scholarship? Yes, any aviation-related program qualifies, as long as the aviation program is not already paid for by the government.
- Do international students studying in the U.S. qualify for the scholarship? Yes.
- Are there any age restrictions on the scholarship? No.
- Should references be submitted separately from the application? No, please provide all information at one time.
- When is the winner/winners announced? Approximately six weeks after the application deadline of April 30th.
Still have questions? Send an email to headquarters.