Front Seats, orignal '56 172

Where TIC170A members may list items for sale or trade or make wants known.

Moderators: GAHorn, Karl Towle, Bruce Fenstermacher

Forum rules
Guests and forum participants are welcome to view posts in this area but one must be TIC170A member to post an ad here - -Why Join the TIC170A - - How to Join the TIC170A
Bruce Fenstermacher

Front Seats, orignal '56 172

Post by Bruce Fenstermacher »

These seats are from a '56 172 but they are exactly the same as 170 seats in every way. They will fit any model of 170. The frames look to be in good condition but do have some rust at the bottom were the frame wraps around the seat rail. But I believe that will easily clean up. If I was looking for some original seats I think I'd be thrilled to find these.
The seat covering looks fresh because the interior was just redone 20 some years ago just before the plane was totaled running of the runway. The vinyl isn't in bad shape but the fabric is a little stiff. You might actually clean them and get some service from the covering if you needed to. There is a Cessna Secondary seat stop on one but I haven't decided if it goes with the seat or not. Consider the rollers trash but I've seen worse. Price negotiable. Make offer but be prepared for me to accept it.
IMG_3774-Scaled.jpeg
IMG_3775-Scaled.jpeg
IMG_3776-Scaled.jpeg
IMG_3765-Scaled.jpeg
IMG_3767-Scaled.jpeg
CAUTION - My forum posts may be worth what you paid for them!

Bruce Fenstermacher, Past President, TIC170A
Email: brucefenster at gmail.com