Endorsement

A place to relax and discuss flying topics.

Moderators: GAHorn, Karl Towle, Bruce Fenstermacher

minton

Re: Endorsement

Post by minton »

Having read the materials referenced it looks to me that "IF" the endorsing flight instructor has in his (or her) past attained the "15" hours in a tail dragger either before or after they obtaining the CFI rating they are qualified to endorse a tail wheel student whether they have flown with that student or not. (I'm leaving out all of the leed up questions they might have for the endorsee).

Waiting to get stomped into a mudhole, :lol: :lol:
15A

Post by 15A »

Well what can I say?
I ask for help and opinions, then bark and get offensive when I don't get what I want.
I've had time to slow down and think and have become ashamed of my actions. Thanks to all of you that have been there with your views and helpfulness.

I had absolutely no right what-so-ever to be sarcastic to a gentleman who was only trying to make the best approach he possibly could with the limited amount of information I had supplied.

So George, with hat in hand, I do opologize to you for my verbal abuse that was truly uncalled for.

I'm going to step back and let things be. Stop medlling. Observations have changed at the school for the better. Everyone's on the same page. This has been a wonderful experience, but I've found myself hurting good friends along the way.

I'll post again when I have good news and we can celebrate!

Respectfully,
Joe
Joe Craig
'56 C172 Taildragger N6915A
'46 Aeronca Champ N65HM
W.J.Langholz

Post by W.J.Langholz »

Joe
Takes a "big man" to say what you did in your last post..........if we had a "like" button I'd hit it twice :D

Thanks Joe

W.
ImageMay there always be and Angel flying with you.
Loyalty above all else except honor.
1942 Stearman 450
1946 Super Champ 7AC
GAHorn

Post by GAHorn »

15A wrote:...So George, with hat in hand, I do opologize to you for my verbal abuse that was truly uncalled for....Respectfully,
Joe
Joe...don't beat yourself up much about it. Having two ex-wives.....I"ve been abused by someone a LOT more experienced at it than YOU are! :lol:
'53 B-model N146YS SN:25713
50th Anniversary of Flight Model. Winner-Best Original 170B, 100th Anniversary of Flight Convention.
An originality nut (mostly) for the right reasons. ;)