Anyone know where Susan (the calendar girl) went?

A place to relax and discuss flying topics.

Moderators: GAHorn, Karl Towle, Bruce Fenstermacher

Kyle Wolfe

Anyone know where Susan (the calendar girl) went?

Post by Kyle Wolfe »

A month ago I sent some pictures of our 170 and ordered a couple of 170 calendars from Susan's web site. The charges came through on my Pay Pal account but I've never heard from Susan. I've tried to contact her through e-mail and her web site but get no responses. Messages are either undeliverable or unread. I've tried these e-mail addresses
susang777@mindspring.com
tourpage@c170pics.org
regloginhelp@c170pages.org

Anyone know where she's at? My IC170 member book is lost in the cold corners of my hanger. Anyone got a phone number for her?

If she's no longer doing the calendars, that's OK. But I want to save other members the money in case they do place an order.

Kyle Wolfe
zero.one.victor

Post by zero.one.victor »

I'm glad you posted this information,as I was getting ready to mail off a check for 2 more calendars. The "mindspring" email address is the one that comes up when you want to email Susan a pic of yopur airplane on her calendar website. http://www.c170pics.org/c170cal.html
There is another email address that you might try,for her site's webmaster which I presume is her. webmaster@c170pics.org
Let us know if you get ahold of her,I'm probably not the only one thinking of giving 170 calendars for Xmas gifts.

Eric
n3437d

Susan and the 170 Calendars

Post by n3437d »

For what it's worth, about two or three months ago I emailed Susan and placed an order. She shot me back a response almost immediately with some questions as to format, etc. Within a few days the calendar came in the mail and it was fantastic, excellent quality. I decided I wanted to purchase antoher with my plane on th efront cover as well as being featured on one of the months.
The following is the web site. everything between "// and /" is her email.

http://susang777.home.mindspring.com/C1 ... nsort.html
Visitors are more than welcome. Stop by and say hello.
zero.one.victor

Post by zero.one.victor »

I already bought one calendar,back in July. It is very nice quality,that's why I wanna buy 2 more. If she's still in the calendar bizness,that is.

Eric
Kyle Wolfe

Post by Kyle Wolfe »

Just a quick update. Still no success in contating Susan on e-mail or phone. I did get through on Susan's voice mail and have left her several messages, but still no reply.

I'd suggest holding off on ordering those last minute x-mas calendar gifts.

Kyle
N1932C
Harold Holiman

Post by Harold Holiman »

Did anybody ever find Susan :?: She disappeared from this site about a year or so ago after being very active then suddenly reappeared about six or eight months later.

Harold H
djbaker

where is susan

Post by djbaker »

I just got an email from Susan. She had been ill over the holidays but is now getting her backlog under control. I think if you contact her now you will get a reply. And the calanders are worth it. :D
AR Dave

Post by AR Dave »

Give her another day. She has had a new (working) computer ordered for two weeks, which is due to arrive tomorrow. She will soon be at full throttle and back with us again.
colinsmith

My order was credited back

Post by colinsmith »

I sent in an order via paypal on December 3rd. The payment went through on PayPal, but she credited me back the same amount to my PayPal account the same day. I am assuming that she is no longer making the calendars. Does anyone know for sure that she is accepting orders now?