Accessing the "Member's Only" area?

A place to relax and discuss flying topics.

Moderators: GAHorn, Karl Towle, Bruce Fenstermacher

wsknettl

Accessing the "Member's Only" area?

Post by wsknettl »

I have been a member for quite a few years. My username & password gets me onto the forums with no problem. When I tried to access the "Member's Only" area this day I was denied access. Checking my paid membership it had expired. So I rejoined/repayed this afternoon but still being denied access?
Wes Knettle A&P, AI, PP North Central Wisconsin
Ryan Smith

Re: Accessing the "Member's Only" area?

Post by Ryan Smith »

wsknettl wrote:I have been a member for quite a few years. My username & password gets me onto the forums with no problem. When I tried to access the "Member's Only" area this day I was denied access. Checking my paid membership it had expired. So I rejoined/repayed this afternoon but still being denied access?
Bruce Fenstermacher will have to grant your access. The forum accounts and the Association memberships are not "linked" in such a way that it's automatic. Manual process. If you see an avatar next to your name, there's a good chance your membership has been linked to your forum account.
wsknettl

Post by wsknettl »

Thanks Ryan. I have sent the required email to the webmaster addie. Looks like I'll be waiting a while.
GAHorn

Post by GAHorn »

Dale Medendorp, Bruce, or myself (i.e., any moderator) can authorize access... but the Exec. Secy. is usually who gets the first word that a membership in TIC170A has been renewed, so she (Jan Billeb, at headquarters@cessna170.org or cessna170hq@gmail.com ) can also expedite the matter. I have notified her.
'53 B-model N146YS SN:25713
50th Anniversary of Flight Model. Winner-Best Original 170B, 100th Anniversary of Flight Convention.
An originality nut (mostly) for the right reasons. ;)
wsknettl

Post by wsknettl »

Thank you.