Ennis Montana- Anyone know about the area?

A place to relax and discuss flying topics.

Moderators: GAHorn, Karl Towle, Bruce Fenstermacher

TerriM

Ennis Montana- Anyone know about the area?

Post by TerriM »

Greetings 170 pilots! Is anyone familiar with Ennis Montana? If so, I've love to hear from you! I'm headed there tomorrow (Oct 5th to Oct 10th, 2017) to check out the area and the local airport. I want to find a great place to base my airplane, then I'll buy a house. If only I could find a hanger home at a lively airport.... Based on what I have read and photos I've seen, Ennis Montana looks like a lovely area. I'm an empty nester now and looking for my next adventure in life. Ennis Montana is my first stop to explore life's possibilities! Thanks in advance for thoughts and ideas! Terri
Terri M
541-639-9045
seattlelights@gmail.com
Kyle Wolfe

Re: Ennis Montana- Anyone know about the area?

Post by Kyle Wolfe »

Have elk hunted there and it's beautiful country. I didn't spend any time in town though, but it certainly has a neat feel and appearance.

Wish I could provide more info, though.
Kyle
54 B N1932C
57 BMW Isetta
Best original 170B - Dearborn, MI 2005
Sask170b

Post by Sask170b »

Haven't been to Ennis Montana ...but have spent time around Malta. Large tracks of Ranch Land and beautiful area. Good Luck in your search.
cworman

Post by cworman »

Been out of the loop for quite awhile. How did the Ennis trip go. Great place, the Madison Valley and the Gallatin Valley are great! A tremendous aviation family there. Lots of good times & good friends there. If you haven't found them, let me know.
cworman N2218B