Headliner and interior shop

How to keep the Cessna 170 flying and airworthy.

Moderators: GAHorn, Karl Towle, Bruce Fenstermacher

budshaffer

Headliner and interior shop

Post by budshaffer »

I purchased my 170B without any interior. I do have the panels that came out as patterns. Because I did not remove the headliner I'm not sure I want to tackle the project myself. So, I'm looking for someone in central Florida familiar with 170 to install mine. Does anyone know of a shop or individual I could contact for the headliner?

Thanks
Bud Shaffer
Crystal River, Florida
GAHorn

Re: Headliner and interior shop

Post by GAHorn »

budshaffer wrote:I purchased my 170B without any interior. I do have the panels that came out as patterns. Because I did not remove the headliner I'm not sure I want to tackle the project myself. So, I'm looking for someone in central Florida familiar with 170 to install mine. Does anyone know of a shop or individual I could contact for the headliner?

Thanks
Bud Shaffer
Crystal River, Florida
Flex Aero in Deland, FL (386-873-7800) https://flexaeropainting.com/ did the paint and interior of our 172 and the job was pretty nice, although supervision is always a good idea. (Someone did break the static-system sump when installing the side-walls tho' I cannot confirm it was Flex Aero... as the seller actually reinstalled the side panels.)
'53 B-model N146YS SN:25713
50th Anniversary of Flight Model. Winner-Best Original 170B, 100th Anniversary of Flight Convention.
An originality nut (mostly) for the right reasons. ;)
budshaffer

Re: Headliner and interior shop

Post by budshaffer »

Thanks for the tip. I'm not far from Deland so I'll give then a call.