New Continental M-0 Maintenance Manual

How to keep the Cessna 170 flying and airworthy.

Moderators: GAHorn, Karl Towle, Bruce Fenstermacher

gfeher

New Continental M-0 Maintenance Manual

Post by gfeher »

Bruce mentioned the recently-released Continental M-0 Standard Practice Maintenance Manual in another thread this morning. Rather than hijacking that thread, I thought I'd post information about it here, since I recently obtained a copy from Continental. Rather than describing it, here's SIL16-2 which explains it in Continental's own words: Although it's still currently possible to download service bulletins from Continental's website without logging in, you now need to log in to download manuals. Problem is, at this time, you cannot create a new account to establish a user name and password for the log in. The webpage for that function has been down for maintenance since December 1. But you can easily obtain a copy of the M-0 manual (or any other manual) by calling Continental at 800-326-0089 and selecting customer service from the prompts. Ultimately, you'll want to speak to Janice, and she'll readily send you the manual (no charge) in two emails (because of its size). She told me that the web page for creating a new account should be back up and running by March 1. She was very pleasant to deal with and offered to send me any other manual I may want in the meantime.
Gene Feher
Argyle (1C3), NY
'52 170B N2315D s/n 20467 C-145-2
Experimental J3 Cub Copy N7GW O-200