Best Hamburger.

A place to list good $100 Hamburger locations as well as discussion on any interesting place you can fly your 170.

Moderators: GAHorn, Karl Towle, Bruce Fenstermacher

Grasshopper.Kingdom

Best Hamburger.

Post by Grasshopper.Kingdom »

I think we have discovered the best hamburgers; however they are fairly distant from airports. "Five Guys Hamburgers" in NJ. I think there are other locations too. A real hamburger experience from the 50's and early 60's.
FredMa

Re: Best Hamburger.

Post by FredMa »

New Jersey??? I think those are Texas cows
blueldr

Post by blueldr »

Grasshopper. Kingdom,
I'm sure you can't begin to imagine how ludicrous, at my 91 years of age, your comment seems about "real" hamburgers from the 50s and 60s .
BL
N2255D

Post by N2255D »

Grasshopper.Kingdom wrote:I think we have discovered the best hamburgers; however they are fairly distant from airports. "Five Guys Hamburgers" in NJ. I think there are other locations too. A real hamburger experience from the 50's and early 60's.
Only 1.4 miles from Concord Regional (KRUQ) :P
Walt Weaver
Spencer Airport (NC35)
mahisehar

Post by mahisehar »

Lambert's is about one mile form the airport. Just call UNICOM about ten minutes out and ask for a Lambert's shuttle. The van will be waiting for you. There are usually about 75 people waiting for tables. The driver will walk you in the back door and seat you.
The portions are mongo. One slice of country ham will feed three people. They throw hot, softball size rolls across the room to you. This place looks like a Cracker Barrel from the outside, but it is twice as big inside.